– Gyrthineus Roche, former Archon of The Last Blade.
The Drukhari are an ancient race that fell into degeneracy and depravity, with their remnants only surviving in immense Webway cities. Though they have suppressed the psychic power of their Aeldari kin, they have replaced it with preternatural agility and rapacious cruelty. Their lighting raids from the Webway carry off wealth and captives to dark Commorragh where they suffer intensely throughout their short lives…
- Power from Pain: As pain spreads across the battlefield, Drukhari are invigorated, thriving from the suffering. Their units gain additional bonuses depending on their experience level.
- Corsair Outposts: The Drukhari rarely venture outside the webway, save to loot realspace resources. Their cities have a reduced growth rate, but it can be improved by controlling more outposts.
- Raid from the Webway: The Drukhari strike swiftly from the webway, before vanishing with their plunder. Pay influence to create temporary portals and activate webway gates to move your raiding party across the map.
- Raider Fortress: The Aeldari and Drukhari are forever battling over their access to the webway. Found cities on activated webway gates from which you can unleash your forces on Gladius Prime.
- Soul Hunger: The souls harvested by the Drukhari are an invaluable resource used for their malevolent schemes. Destroying an enemy unit rewards you with influence that can be traded for economic boosts and combat effects.
- Combat Drugs: The Drukhari’s foul Haemonculi render down some captives into powerful stimulants. Infantry units can pay with influence and hitpoints for temporary buffs that allow them to outperform their opponents.
- Betrayal Culture: Drukhari are a vicious race, and only a huge display of riches will convince them to serve—as long as it also serves their interests. Drukhari cities have lower loyalty but gathering influence grants more loyalty.
- Blade Artists: Blades have an omnipresent place in Drukhari culture, and each commorrite learns this from a young age. Drukhari units get bonus armour penetration in melee.
- Raiders tactics: When attacking a new prey world, the Drukhari attack en masse from their specially designed vehicles to land troops as close as possible to the fighting. Drukhari transports are all assault transports and Drukhari infantry units can gain combat bonuses when disembarking.
Complete Units Roster
- Kabalite Trueborn
- Kabalite Warriors
- Razorwing Jetfighter
- Voidraven Bomber
- Webway Portal
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius – Relics of War © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2018. Gladius – Relics of War, the Gladius – Relics of War logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Published by Slitherine Ltd. Developed by Proxy Studios. All rights reserved to their respective owners.